Congress Centre North Koelnmesse/KölnKongress
Please note: since the 01.01.2008, the Cologne city centre is an environmental zone, which only vehicles in the pollutant groups 2 to 4, and which bear the corresponding plate are allowed to enter. You will find further information at http://www.stadt-koeln.de/3/umwelt//umweltzone/
- please follow the green signposts for “Koelnmesse”. These will guide you in the area around the exhibition centre directly to car parks provided close to the Congress Centre North.
- if arriving at Köln Messe/Deutz you can reach the Congress Centre North on foot (approx. 1.000 m) by following the signposts.
- if arriving at Cologne Central Station, take the S6 (in the direction of Essen), the S13 (in the direction of Troisdorf), the S11 (in the direction of Bergisch Gladbach), the Regionalexpress RE (in the direction of Koblenz or Köln Messe/Deutz or Hamm (Westf.)) or the Regionalbahn RB (in the direction of Oberbarmen or Overath), which will take you to Bahnhof Köln Messe/Deutz. On arrival at the Deutz Bahnhof station you can reach the Congress Centre North on foot (approx. 1,000 m) by following the signposts.
- take tram No. 1 (in the direction of Bensberg) or 9 (in the direction of Königsforst) which will take you to Bahnhof Köln-Deutz, or tram No. 3 (in the direction of Thielenbruch) and 4 (in the direction of Schlebusch) which will take you to the "Koelnmesse" stop immediately in front of the Congress Centrum East. From there follow the pedestrian signposts to the Congress Centre North.
- take the S-Bahn No. 13 from Cologne/Bonn Airport to the “Deutz/Messe” stop (journey time approx. 15 minutes); from there the footpath to the Congress Centre North is signposted.
Attention! Changing Driving Conditions.
Probably until the end of 2015, the Kalk tunnel on the B55a between the Zoobrücke and the motorway junction Köln-Ost is being completely renovated. Throughout the entire construction phase the tunnel will only have two lanes open to traffic in each direction instead of the usual three. This will lead to traffic restrictions in the vicinity of our congress centers.