km 689 Cologne Beach Club
The km 689 Cologne Beach Club is located in the outdoor grounds of the Tanzbrunnen.
Please note: since the 01.01.2008, the Cologne city centre is an environmental zone, which only vehicles in the pollutant groups 2 to 4, and which bear the corresponding plate are allowed to enter. You will find further information at http://www.stadt-koeln.de/3/umwelt//umweltzone/.
- please follow the green signposts “Koelnmesse”. These will guide you in the area close to the exhibition center directly to the planned parking areas close to the Tanzbrunnen Köln/km 689 Cologne Beach Club.
- on arrival at Köln Messe/Deutz station you can reach the Tanzbrunnen Köln, the Rheinterrassen and the km 689 Cologne Beach Club on foot (walking time approx. 5-7 minutes) by following the signposts.
- on arrival at the Cologne Central Station take the S6 (in the direction of Essen), the S13 (in the direction of Troisdorf), the S11 (in the direction of Bergisch Gladbach), the Regionalexpress RE (in the direction of Koblenz or KölnMesse/Deutz or Hamm (Westf.) , or the Regionalbahn RB (in the direction of Oberbarmen or Overath) which will take you to Köln Messe/ Deutz station. There follow the signposts for pedestrians to the Tanzbrunnen Köln (walking time approx. 5-7 minutes).
- from the Central Station you can also reach the Tanzbrunnen Köln, the Rheinterrassen and the km 689 Cologne Beach Club on foot by crossing the Hohenzollern Brücke (bridge) or else by taxi or with the Rhine ferry in less than 15 minutes. Relevant signposts indicate the way.
- take tram line no. 1 (in the direction of Bensberg, 3 (in the direction of Thielenbruch, 4 (in the direction of Schlebusch) or 9 (in the direction of Königsforst), which will all take you to the "Deutz/Messe" stop. There, please follow the pedestrian signposting to the Tanzbrunnen Köln/km 689 Cologne Beach Club. The walk will take you approx. 5 to 7 minutes.
- take the S-Bahn (Suburban Railway) no. 13 from Cologne/Bonn Airport to the "Deutz/Messe” stop (journey time approx. 15 minutes); from there the footpath to the Tanzbrunnen Köln/km 689 Cologne Beach Club is signposted.